Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring Snow


I'm delighted to report that it snowed Saturday... and Sunday. Snow on the first two days of Spring, and quite a lot! As long as I've lived here (nearly 17 years) I've never seen snow later than early February. It snowed more this season than in any other since I moved here. I'm not complaining!

However, snow DID dampen our weekend plans. We were going to remove sod to expand the garden. We wound up doing some painting, some planning, and some starting of seeds indoors.

On another subject, our son is still on a roar to learn, finally grabbing on to the basics of reading willingly rather than reluctantly, so we did some phonics work this weekend as well. And Monday afternoon we got our taxes done. That wasn't as painful as I'd feared, LOL. We followed that up with lunch at an Indian restaurant we used to visit frequently when we lived in the city. Delicious, as always.

Hope you're having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment